۱۳۸۴/۰۹/۰۵

Spy agencies

After reading Arash’s aluminum foil note (that was fun) I couldn’t resist writing this entry. Please keep reading and watching if you are over 18 years old (or over 100).

Some people think CIA and other spy agencies are controlling the world and even wear tin-foil hats to protect their brain against them.
I don’t go over details of what they did regarding Iraq prewar intelligence. Just one story:
While ago I was watching Bill Maher interview. He talked about one of the Bush’s appointees; the second person in charge in Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Luckily I found the link to his interview and I don’t have to write the details.

Even in this country there are people in charge who can not distinguish the difference between … and …! (our dear country is full of them!)

This is the link. Please click on the picture and watch the interview. Wait few minutes to see the part that I am talking about.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: