۱۳۸۳/۰۹/۰۶

Tale


این نوشته را بی‌اجازه از نویسنده‌اش می‌گذارم این‌جا:




From Oshkul Ikbiri’s “Tales of the South”, a newly discovered text, translated from Old Pamenarian, quoted here for the first time.

As I kept moving on the planes and the hills of the evergreen land that was once my home and once my prison, I came across a little town of Khulazir.

Khulazir itself was a town inside another, and that other town was also named Khulazir, and was a town inside another, and that other town was also named Khulazir—I was too confused, as even for me such terrible complexities can be hard to comprehend. So I went, without much attention to the hierarchy that was built upon itself, into the fortress of Khulazir, the inner city, a place of wisdom and trickery.

I found people around me, too distressed to fear me, and I thought, “these minds are already consumed by a danger, not for their own, but for their offsprings, as only the survival of the species supreceeds that of the individual.” I was correct, as I soon found out that the city feared a formidable murderer, a certain Asghar-e-Ghatel who engaged in the rape and subsequent murder of little boys. While I still pleasured myself with the intellectual beauty of my thoughts on Asghar the murderer, I found myself face to face with Asghar, fresh from delivering a victim, with the glitter of sin in his eyes, and the self-righteous pose of a pious criminal, and hands still sweet with the pastries he must have had used to lure those boys. He began to speak first, but could only say one word AL-SIN-O-VAL-LAM, to which my only reply was to raise my hands… and he fell to my knees, as people always did. He first thought that I was an angel of punishment, or, the so called, Almighty himself, who had taken disgust towards his, [to himself] grande criminality, and had decended down to expel him henceforth to hell forever. He, obviously, was mistaken, and realized it immediately when I began to laugh: “Hahaha-hihihi”.

From then onward, I took the murderer, the so called Asghar-e-ghatel I as a disciple and he rose to become the first pillar of Pamenar.



هیچ نظری موجود نیست: